New Faros Firmware (v. 3.3.3) for rev G hardware devices and new Faros Manager (v 2.2.0) available!
We have just released a new firmware for our Faros rev G hardware devices. From 12th of April onwards all our Faros devices will be delivered with the new firmware version (v. 3.3.3).
The new firmware includes:
1) In-built arrhythmia detection algorithms for Atrial Fibrillation, Tachycardia, Bradycardia and Pause
2) ECG viewing possibility before long-term holtering (signal quality check) with our LiveECG android app
3) Streaming of ECG over Bluetooth and recording data to device memory at the same time
This firmware version and its algorithms are medical CE approved.
For US customers only: the Faros firmware v. 3.3.3 is available only for research purposes.
Together with the new firmware we will also release a new Faros Manager that will include:
1) Enhanced & improved firmware update features
2) Tool for copying measurement files to computer from Faros device
3) Tool for converting EDF files that include R-R data to SDF/ASC files
The package includes: New firmware (v. 3.3.3), new Faros Manager software (v. 2.2.0) and new Faros user manual.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us!